Welcome to our beautiful Costa Rica Bed and Breakfast, where the food is delicious and the views are outstanding. Let us be your hosts for your Costa Rica travel.
"Cathy's macadamia nut pancakes & fresh fruit were the most delicious breakfast of our vacation. Toucans arrive at 8 and 4 in their backyard. In the evening the volcano went off in the distance and we could see the red lava."
Chalet Nicholas Activities
What do you want to do on your Costa Rica vacation? Make Chalet Nicholas Costa Rica Bed and Breakfast your vacation "base camp." From Chalet Nicholas:
- Onsite - fabulous bird watching
- Onsite - hiking in 15 acres of protected tropical forest
- 15 minutes to horseback riding
- 20 minutes to Lake Arenal kayaking and canoeing
- 20 minutes to Lake Arenal for windsurfing
- 40 minutes to Arenal Hanging Bridges and Treetop Canopy Tours
- 45 minutes to Arenal Volcano and Hot Springs
- 1 hour to Corobici river trip
- 2 hours to Monteverde Cloud Forest
- 2.5 hours to the Pacific Beach
Chalet Nicholas "Base Camp"
Whether you're hiking our tropical rainforest trails (we even have rubber boots waiting for you), kayaking in Lake Arenal, taking a day trip or Costa Rica tours, this Costa Rica Bed and Breakfast is your perfect destination and "base camp."
"John and Cathy Nicholas (and their resident Great Danes) have converted their hillside home into a charming bed-and-breakfast with stunning views of the lake and volcano...Birds abound: 100 species have been catalogued on the grounds."